Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Some of my Wood Work for Christian

Dowel Sphere (1978?)

My friend and former student, Christian Lo, asked to see some of my woodwork, and realizing my online stuff has a lot of video these days, I quickly assembled this page of links to wood-related work that is currently up, but I think Christian wants to see some of the earlier work, which has not been posted yet. Perhaps I'll find some time to dig that stuff up and bring it here - today I was able to fine four things on my hard drive to put up here, but the photos aren't the best. I'll write more about these when I get that time I was talking about...



Wine Rack (1980?)



Hollow Spiral (1979?)


Thanks for your interest Christian. I hope the links helps for what you were interested in seeing...

Not in any particular order, and perhaps a few repeats:

Eleven Trees
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/eleven_trees/index.html

Cedarvale Grafting
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/cedarvale_grafting/index.html

Cone Icosahedron
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/wegway/cone_icosahedron/index.html

Cone Clock
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/wegway/cone_clock/index.html

Early Sculpture Webpage
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/stankrzy/index.html

Cone Icosahedron
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/coneoscillator/index.html

Cone Wall
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/accidentallyPerfect/cone_wall/index.html
&
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150795214925008&set=a.10150296435760008.538450.887255007&type=3&theater
&
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150430204405008&set=a.10150296435760008.538450.887255007&type=3&theater

Cone Bags
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/cone_bags/index.html

Spruce Cone Icosahedron
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/spruce_cone_icosahedron/index.html

Broken Circle
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/spruce_cone_icosahedron/index.html

Square Foot 4x4
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/coming_up_images/08-09/sqft_4x4.jpg

Maple Stapled Icosidodecahedron
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/coming_up_images/08-08/lennox/maple_stapled_icosidodecahedron.JPG

Solid Maple Icosahedron
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/coming_up_images/08-08/lennox/solid_maple_icosahedron.JPG

504 cones
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/coming_up_images/08-08/lennox/pine_cone_panel.JPG

Plywood Circle
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~stan/coming_up_images/08-08/plywood.jpg

Tree Hole
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=55680520007&set=a.10150296435760008.538450.887255007&type=3&theater

Cuboctahedron
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150501417741958&set=t.887255007&type=1&theater

Cones - on Interval
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~interval/cones.html

Wood Moves - on Interval
http://webspace.ocad.ca/~interval/wood_moves.html

No comments:

Post a Comment